BROGDENMEDIA co.

Samaung replacement earbuds


Tuesday, August 13, 2013

USEFULL APPS...

Hi there
       Good day readers.At least I hope that you have a good day.Can we do that? I think we can.So lets all have a good day.Yeah thats it. If we all have a good day,than we should all be good with that.Thats what it is.
       Now. Lets go to the subject at hand.Today readers, I am going to write a few thoughts on my favorite apps and why I think these apps are good or badIf you have any appsthat you find to be helpful or useful please feel free to leave a comment.Yeah, leave your input.We are always happy to hear the viewpoints of our readers.So by all means please do.
       These are my top five(5) apps.
  1. TIKL:   This is a walkie talkie     
  2. PAYPAL:   Great app.Allows me to login without being too time consuming
  3. MAPS(Google):   Never get lost with this GPS & NAVIGATOR
  4. REDLASER:  I use this app(Barcode Scanner) to do price checks on products I'm interested in
  5. SUPER TASK KILLER: Actually save battery usage by shutting off apps when not in use.
        So there you have it.Hope you find these apps useful as well.Oh and dont forget"Have a good day"

Owner & CEO: E.D.Brogden
BrogdenMediaco(Review Site)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dwayne's Place...

 
Hosted by Use.com

Images Hosted by Use.com Images Hosted by Use.com Images Hosted by Use.com

Todays Hairstyles are bold but inocent.Our hair is always genuine Human Hair.We will stop at nothing to bring you the very best in Human Hair.Our Hair come from far away places such as China and India."Why do we go to such lengths"You might ask?Is simple"You Deserve The Best".So visit our sight and see how it feels to be treated like the special person that you are.