BROGDENMEDIA co.

Samaung replacement earbuds


Friday, March 1, 2013

Why Me?

Hey there readers and welcome to the BrogdenMedia Blogpost.Question? "Have you ever lost something and it seems as thoe you only lost it because the time finally came when you needed it most" Well that happened to me today.It all started this morning .First thing this morning my cousin gave me a lift to an appointmentthat I had to attend.Once we got to the site I did everything that was required of me but then before I could leave I had to show my license.Needless to say I was really disapointed.My license and ID was not ther.Ouch, that hurts. Wow!So I know what comes next but not to worry.I just got to do it .Thats all.I do want to put this one thing out there .That one thing is this." Please if you or anyone ellse happens to find a wallet or purse with a persons ID.Please do the good thing and return it.You may be saving someone a lot of running around and cost.Thanks so much.Peace -Media Man-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dwayne's Place...

 
Hosted by Use.com

Images Hosted by Use.com Images Hosted by Use.com Images Hosted by Use.com

Todays Hairstyles are bold but inocent.Our hair is always genuine Human Hair.We will stop at nothing to bring you the very best in Human Hair.Our Hair come from far away places such as China and India."Why do we go to such lengths"You might ask?Is simple"You Deserve The Best".So visit our sight and see how it feels to be treated like the special person that you are.