BROGDENMEDIA co.

Samaung replacement earbuds


Friday, November 29, 2013

Hey Ya'll

Hey ya'll don't laugh but I don't really feel like I should be writing but then again I do.Have any of you ever felt this way? Well even with this lack of motivation I still have a love for writing and the love I have for writing is stronger so I think I'll write regardless.So here it goes.First off HAPPY SABATH. I hope that every one has had a happy thanks giving holiday. Now with that out of the way I'll get to my writing and todays subject at hand.I ran into a odd personality today and I had to step back and observe it for a few minute(analyze). The first thing I was about to do was to react But I caught myself in time and I must say handled it very well.In my experience life is funny like that some times.Oh let me say this also.The peron had a stronge personality and so do I.So If I had of reacted it would maybe have been satifying momentarily but could have turned to disaster. I understand that if we don't act on emotion and use some logic it often will benifit us.So I hope that you all can get something out of this little incident and maybe it will help some one in there times of trials and tribulation.Oh well, thats it for now and don't forget "you are special and yes some one loves you". Till next time -BrogdenMedia-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dwayne's Place...

 
Hosted by Use.com

Images Hosted by Use.com Images Hosted by Use.com Images Hosted by Use.com

Todays Hairstyles are bold but inocent.Our hair is always genuine Human Hair.We will stop at nothing to bring you the very best in Human Hair.Our Hair come from far away places such as China and India."Why do we go to such lengths"You might ask?Is simple"You Deserve The Best".So visit our sight and see how it feels to be treated like the special person that you are.