BROGDENMEDIA co.

Samaung replacement earbuds


Wednesday, November 13, 2013

G MAIL WHAT?

Whats with GMAIL and the new tabs thing? Any info on whats going on with Google?I mean like wow,were you guys ready for a change.Better still do we really need a change? I understand that change has to happen(all things change)and for the most part change can be good.What gets me is when something changes but gives no warning or hint that its going to change.Now ,don't get me wrong and in all fairness I'll say that I honestly don't know if Google gave a notice about the Email(Gmail) changes or not.The angle that concerns me is this."Is this a change for the better" and "Did we need this change"?This is how i(small I because I get that its not all about me)feel about the changes in Google mail.Personally I liked the way things were.although Google does things they believe will have the best outcome for the brand and it's users,I have to raze a question when they make these changes.Not to get off the topic but when they do things such as the Google slaps and other changes,well they affect everyone involved.I can only hope that in the future(near future preffered) that some how legislation can be set in place to govern certain things.This would be only to help even the playing feild. If you don't think so,just remember not long ago the changes made and the affects they had on people at companies such as Ebay,FB, Google and others.In all fairness guys thes are just some of my personal thoughts.I may be correct or wrong about some things and for the most part I will work it out.Thats one of the things that makes my country(America) a great place.Where would we be without " Freedom Of Speech"? So much for now.If you have something that you would like to add please leave you're comments at BrogdenMedia.BlogSpot.com PS. For more go to our Fashion site at DEBONAIR101.weebly.com We are getting it in yall. Good By for now :E.D. Brogden PEACE!!! PPS.BROGDENMEDIA TALKSHOW coming soon. To recieve our News Letter and other Info snd Specials .CLICK HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dwayne's Place...

 
Hosted by Use.com

Images Hosted by Use.com Images Hosted by Use.com Images Hosted by Use.com

Todays Hairstyles are bold but inocent.Our hair is always genuine Human Hair.We will stop at nothing to bring you the very best in Human Hair.Our Hair come from far away places such as China and India."Why do we go to such lengths"You might ask?Is simple"You Deserve The Best".So visit our sight and see how it feels to be treated like the special person that you are.